Maybe you hadn’t heard of the BPM Festival before, maybe you had but thought it wasn’t worth the trip to Mexico, or maybe you just couldn’t make it this year and need a reminder to clear your agenda for January 2016. Either way, just after the 2015 edition Deep House Amsterdam is happy to share with you 10 reasons why BPM can’t be missed next edition.
10 reasons to head to the BPM festival in 2016:
– Lovely weather all day, every day
Palm trees and parties, that’s a winning combo.
– Ancient Maya culture and sublime diving/snorkling spots around the corner
– Dancing with sand between your toes
– An incredible line-up with showcases of top notch labels and party organizations
Dixon and Henrik Schwarz sharing the DJ-booth at the Blue Venado.
– More tequila than you can handle
An afterparty with Troxler and the Martinez Brothers’? That can happen too…
– Some of the most idyllic event locations
– Great food to fight the hangovers
Aldea Corazón offers dining in the jungle. You need to stay nourished to be able to party.
– A great vibe among party people from all over the world
– Sunrises accompanied by the music of Dixon, Jamie Jones, Tennis, Loco Dice and Solomun (to name but a few)
– A great chance to finally meet the latin lover of your dreams
There is one disadvantage as well..
– You don’t wanna leave this place anymore..
See you next year at the BPM festival!