- STARTING FROM JANUARY 2020 -
WHAT YOU’LL LEARNIn our courses, we take you into a 5-week program, where you’ll learn the fundamentals needed to make your way into the music scene. In our course schedule you find all the topics we will discuss per class. Part of our producer course is our personal development integration, where our founders will teach you about the music industry ethics; how to approach labels, choosing the right people to work with, your online presence, building your profile, while also sharing stories from experienced DJs about the lifestyle and the learnings they’ve taken from being a DJ for years.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Classes at ‘De Marktkantine’ in Amsterdam West
- Short track program enabling you to produce your own tracks in no time
- Insights and advice from the DHA Founders how to make progress as an artist
- Syllabus with learnings and guidance from each lesson
- Small groups with a maximum of 10 people
- A sample pack from '...' to expand your library
- Discount on Software & Hardware for our students
- A masterclass from an established Artist (Advanced)
- Classes from Ableton Certified Teachers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
A laptop with Ableton installed + headphones. Don't have Ableton yet? You can get a discount when you sign up for one of our courses.
BEGINNER POWER PROGRAM
At first, Ableton seems like a very difficult and complex software program. You may wonder how you will ever learn to understand it, not even mentioning completing your own tracks with it.
Our 5 weeks power program enables you to understand the basics of Ableton and create a foundation to further develop and explore your sound. You will be able to start creating your own tracks in just 5 weeks time!
ADVANCED POWER PROGRAM
At DHA we've received thousands of demos over the years and very often the basic idea of a track is strong but lacks that bit of next-level production skills. This course is for producers that have basic knowledge of Ableton but want to get their productions to a professional level.
Besides your production skills, this course is giving you the vital insights on how to make the right steps as an Artist in all other areas besides music. Every detail from your Socials, outreach to labels and attitude towards the scene matters.
JANUARI SOLD OUT!
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR OUR FEBRUARY 2020 PROGRAM
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR NEXT AVAILABLE CLASS