Breach aka Ben Westbeech has seen the steady growth of his label ‘Naked Naked,’ with a prolific set of releases, both his own, as well as from the likes of Midland, Dark Sky, and Dusky.
However, beyond releasing on ‘Naked Naked,’ Breach has been featured on Ramp/PTN, Pets Recordings, Dirtybird, and Aus which have set his production and DJ career into ascension. Universally acclaimed within the world of dance music, Breach can count the likes of Maya Jane Coles, Marcel Dettmann, George Fitzgerald, Gilles Peterson, and (of course) DHA as fans. In fact, Breach stopped by our ADE DHA x Raumfeld Pop Up shop this past October for a deliciously intimate set.
See also: Amsterdam’s ADE Insiders: Breach
So, we though, why hasn’t Breach been on the mix sries yet? He’s in the city and has one of its finest studios…well, that is no more. Thanks to Ben for coming through with this stellar and diverse mix for your enjoyment!
1. You can’t change a man – Christy Essien – Homesick edit
2. Turn up the music – Players association
3. You got what it takes (Drum break) – Bobby Thurston
4. Dreaming a dream (goes dancing) – Crown heights affair
5. Wishing for an end – L.I.E.S
6. Library session no.4 – Chavez cut the bull edit
7. Fizz-1 – Gemini
8. Roadman – 2 percent dry
9. Quince – Stop
10. I repeat – A made up sound
11. Wait for the bass – unique 3
12. Ritual of love (Rons vocal beat down mix) – Blak Beat inks and a true poet
13. Father’s legacy – Karim Sahraoul
14. See you on monday (Linwood remix) – Herbert
15. Paraquettes – Breach