DHA Mix #319 By Blond:ish
Blond:ish, the duo of Anstascia and Vivie Ann are inspired travelers, sharing their passion for music and spiritual encounters one listener at a time.
Since 2008, they have delivered a slew of studio work while maintaining a constant travel schedule both as professional artists and for personal connections. From their Kompakt artist album to remixes of Depeche Mode, Blond:ish has continued to push through 2017 with remixes for Sabo, Modular Project, as well a slew of original productions. The year also saw the launch of ABRACADABRA, their own event series and label which has left its mark in Tulum and at Scorpios, Mykonos for 6 weeks this past summer.
Now, with ADE imminent, Blond:ish joins the massive Sunday soiree as The Gardens of Babylon present ADE Seekers of Light, an all day Transformatorhuis takeover also featuring the likes ofAudiofly, Damian Lazarus, YokoO, Satori, and more. Ahead of this one of a kind ADE event, Blond:ish provides this exclusive mix!
1. MICHEL CLEIS – OBSOLETO LEROBO (DARK MIX)
2. UPERCENT – RETRONAR (BLOND:ISH REWORK)
3. BLOND:ISH, SANTIAGO GARCIA – AWAY FROM HERE
4. MATTHIAS MEYER – INFINITY
5. JULIET SIKORA, KING BRAIN – KATERSCHMAUS (AGENT REMIX)
6. BLOND:ISH – CHEEKON – ABRACADABRA RECORDS
7. CHAIM – THRILL YOU (EDIT)
8. GUISEPPE CENNAMO – EL GITANO (FEDERICO GRAZZINI REMIX)
9. JOESKI, MATTIAS HEILBRONN – ADRIQUE (MATTY’S WORLD CUP MIX)
10. DUBTRIBE SOUND SYSTEM – EQUITOREAL
11. PIER BUCCI – HAY CONSUELO (BLOND:ISH EDIT)
12. JOHNNY D – TRIVA MANGO (BLOND:ISH WOOMOON EDIT)
13. M.A.N.D.Y – HI END (REWORKED)
14. JICHAEL MACKSON – THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER
22 October | The Gardens of Babylon presents the ADE Seekers of Light | Tickets | Transformatorhuis