Over the course of a career spanning some 15 years, which started at Rex Club Paris, Jennifer Cardini has fused Techno, Electro, and Disco at the worlds most prestigious clubs, festivals, as well via her own renowned imprints.
The mind behind Correspondant, one of the most consistent imprint on the left side of Techno, and its more indie-minded sister, Dischi Autunno, Jennifer Cardini has traveled the world, taking her music to audiences throughout Europe and beyond. Clubs like De School, Panorama Bar, Fabric, LuxFrágil, and Good Room NYC, as well as festivals like Melt, Nuits Sonores, and Burning Man have all been privy to Jennifer’s cinematic mixing, infectious charisma, and versatility behind the decks.
This month, Correspondant drops their annual end of summer compilation to celebrate another ground-breaking year with a far-reaching collection from old and new friends, as well as kindred spirits. With that release available this week, we’re happy to have Jennifer Cardini provide this very special mixtape in celebration.
“V/A – Compilation 6” is available 28 September on Correspondant
– Soon on Dischi Autunno Rec J
– Unknown Artist 2 – Bahnsteig 23 Rec
– Antoni Maiovvi – The Dig – Return to Disorder Rec
– Djedjotronic – Are Friends Electric Feat Lokier – Boys Noize Rec
– Alessandro Parisi – Crossfire – Vivod Rec
– RINA- Roboto Discussion – Correspondant Rec
– Pino – Thorn – Night Noize Rec
– Angela – I Gotta Little Love – Dark Entries
– Flagio M – I want Your Love – Salta & Roma rmx – Bordello a Parigi Rec.
– No clue, the track is called Ensemble. If you have more info please let me know. I love it.
– Dollkraut – Du Fetisch (Feat. De Ambassade) – Pinkman rec.
– Credit 00 – Hammers Jack Voices Wail – Rat Life Rec.
– Jaures – Cba Quake – Die Orakl rec.
– Obob Akim- Hausbreak – Running Back rec.
– Kraftwerk – Aero Dynamik (2009 Remastered Version) – Parlophone Records
– Aleksi Perälä – GBLFT1740066
– Soon on Correspondant (super cute track)