The bangers are great and all, but even the most committed dancefloor destroyer needs a bit of down time, especially whilst on mid-Ibiza bender.
On the white isle, the spaces outside the caverns of the club are equally enjoyable with some of the summer’s best and sexiest events taking place poolside or in view of an awe inspiring sunset. Good friends, a nice breeze, and no worries (let’s face it, a tall mojito doesn’t hurt either) are always recipe for good experiences ready to be shared for years to come. Unfortunately, in the midst of the anthemic barrage, sometimes the slower side of house finds itself tucked away, difficult to explore for the average dance music fan. Well, we’ve heard the cries and decided to launch a new series of 10 “slow jam” tracks to get you through summer’s down time.
So, sit back, relax and enjoy our selection of the 10 ultimate summer slow jams and be sure to check back each month as we will be presenting new lists on the best of the chill stuff.
– Jamie XX – Loud Places (ft Romy)
– Life on Plantes – Fork In The Path (David Marston & Dan Izco Remix)
– HVOB – Window (Gui Boratto Remix)
– Thyladomid ft. Mahfoud – The Real Thing
– Marlon Hoffstadt & Racquets – Crumble
– Tender Games – Lost
– George Fitzgerald – Circle
– Dauwd – Lydia
– The XX – Chained (John Talabot & Pional Remix)
– Syl Johnson – Is It Because I’m Black (David August Live Reconstruction)