We’re looking for an ambitious and self reliant intern looking to break into the International dance music industry. This is a full time position (32-40 hr/wk) over 6 months, located within the offices of Amsterdam nightclub De Martktkantine. Applicants must be able to receive University credit. This is a prime opportunity for anyone looking to break into the competitive world of underground electronic music events with a foremost organisation in the scene, locally and Internationally.
– Marketing (digital & physical) for De Martkantine, Cantina Event Series, The Ark Cruise
– Press Releases
– Social Media Marketing (Soundcloud, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
– Lite Design
– Occasional editorial responsibilities for Deep House Amsterdam
– Current University student (Preferred focus: Marketing, Communications, Business)
– Able to commit to in office work full time
– Strong interest in electronic music
– Strong command of English language
– Photoshop and general design skills (preferred)
– Strong written communication skills
– Ability to learn fast and work independently
– Weekly stipend
– Complimentary access to all De Marktkantine events and most others in Amsterdam
– University credit
If you feel this fits you and your interest please send a brief motivation letter (English) including information on your educational and professional background, aspirations, and interests, as well as 3 potential editorial pitches, and your 3 favourite dance music artists to firstname.lastname@example.org or Niels@inncersocial.nl
Dance Music Journalists, professional or aspiring, are welcome to pitch editorial content on DHA. We’re always on the lookout for talented writers able to take on news items, interviews, event reports, and more (extra points for feature and/or op-ed content), either on a one off or in-house (based in Amsterdam, NL) basis. Build your portfolio by publishing content on an established, multi-faceted media platform. Applicants can reside anywhere in the world and come from variety of disciplines, including Media, Culture, Communications, and Journalism.
– A knowledge of underground dance music, its culture and history.
– Command of the English language (native speakers are preferred but not required)
– Present a consistent and original editorial voice, not shying away from controversy or criticism.
– Understanding of industry practices related to media content.
– Sharp and effective communication skills
– Multimedia knowledge (video, coding, design, etc)
– Established network of industry or like-minded contacts
If you feel this fits you and your interest please send a brief motivation letter (English) including information on your educational and professional background, aspirations, and interests, as well as 3 potential editorial pitches, and your 3 favourite dance music artists to email@example.com.