DHL Mix #146 By Prok & Fitch
Striking an appealing balance between melodic intricacy and dance floor heft, over the past few years Prok & Fitch have cemented their position as one of the most respected and successful DJ/productions outfits in electronic music.
Their 2016 collaboration with Green Velvet – ‘Sheeple’ – spent an impressive 10 weeks atop the Beatport charts, a position none too rare for the Southern UK duo. As both prolific and with the talent necessary to match their output, Prok & Fitch have since released on credible labels like Relief, Toolroom, Suara and Stereo while having collaborated (aside from Green Velvet) with Dosem, Dajae and Mark Knight over the years.
Now, with massive support coming from across the BBC and with gigs everywhere from The BPM festival to Happy Valley and Womb, Prok & Fitch gear up for their summer, and the rest of 2017, with this proper mix submission.
1) Piem & Jamie Collins- Browns House (Glasgow Underground)
2) Lui Maldonado- Hammer (Playmobil)
3) Golf Clap, Jojo Angel, Matteo Rosolare – Mind Control (Relief)
4) Pawsa- False Start (Avotre)
5) Prok & Fitch- Nodding Dog (Kaluki)
6) ZDS- Bang (Weap
7) Mendo & Yvan Genkins- Liquid (Incorrect)
8) Ki Creighton, Makanan- Those People(ElRow Music)
9) Hauswerks & Toni Varga – There comes a time – Wade remix (Avotre)
10) Macromism- Break It (Stereo Productions)
11) Kydus – Never look back (Stereo Recordings)
12) Dillon Francis- Say Less (Mella Dee Remix)
13) Gel Abril – Exodus (Closed Circuits)
14) Prok & Fitch- Push Me (Kaluki)