Combining a wealth of musical knowledge and experience, Tuff London have enjoyed a wealth of success over the past twelve months.
Heavily inspired by the underground sounds of house & techno from the 90’s through to the current day, Tuff London’s breakthrough single ‘Sending Love’ was released on Toolroom Trax in 2016, with its follow up single ‘Frontline’ becoming one of 2016’s biggest selling Tech House releases.
This past Spring, Tuff London returned with a bang with their “The Block” EP. With that stomper of a release out, Tuff London has brought us this tough and dirty mixtape!
1. Tuff London – No Shame (Spinnin Deep)
2. Fisher – Ya Kidding (Dirtybird) / Ellis D – My Loleatta (Accapella)
3. Paranino – Missle (Tuff London Remix) (8 House)
4. The Deepshakerz & DJ Rae – Good Times (Toolroom)
5. Riva Starr – Wickedst Sound (Brock Wild)
6. Alcatraz – Giv Me Luv (Yoshitoshi)
7. ONYVA – Let’s Go Acid (Red Lunar) / Smokin Jo – Tribal Badman (Accapella)
8. Thick Dick – Welcome To The Jungle (Andrea Olivia Remix) (Sondos Records)
9. Juliet Fox – 6am (Toolroom)
10. Freak & Mac Zimms – Spin Me Wild (2 Play)
11. Carl Bee – Dirt Fader (Leftwing & Kody Remix) (Lost Records)
12. Laurent Garnier – Man With The Red Face (Mark Knight Edit)
13. Prok & Fitch – Nodding Dog (Kaluki Music) / Jose Nunez – Redlights (Accapella)
14. Phutek – Prodigious (Intec)
15. Spektre & Luca Gaeta – Ascension (Tronic)