Based just outside of New York City in neighboring Connecticut, Kered has released music on acclaimed labels such as Definitive Recordings, Nervous Records, Witty Tunes and ultimately on his own label, Loot Recordings.
A veteran of New England’s underground scene, Kered’s next chapter begins with a series of releases scheduled for 2018 as well as Loot Recordings showcases at clubs worldwide. Here, invite you to experience Kered’s celebratory spirit, fused together with beautiful melodies, driving rhythms and a futuristic sound with this exclusive mix.
On the selection, Kered writes:
“It was recorded in my studio and includes some tracks currently available on Loot Recordings, plus two unreleased tracks that are coming in 2018. The mix also features some of the current sounds I enjoy and closes with an all time classic from Galaxy 2 Galaxy on Underground Resistance – Detroit being a big influence for me!”
“The Sound: V2 Mixed By Kered” is NOW AVAILABLE on Loot Recordings BUY
01. Alex van Ratingen/PeterSea – Float [Loot Recordings]
02. Mike Kiraly – One Day In Crazies [Loot Recordings]
03. TRU. – Trachyt [Loot Recordings]
04. Frankey & Sandrino – Solaris [Sum Over]
05. Mike Kiraly – We Get Messed Up [Loot Recordings]
06. The Howling – Phases (Toto Chiavetta Colour Zero) [Innervisions]
07. Jonathan Kaspar – Toona [Objektivity]
08. Oliver Schories – Ivre (Martin Landsky Remix) [SOSO]
09. Laurent Garnier – Swinging @ Da Suga! [Kompakt]
10. Room 99 – Alpha [Loot Recordings]
11. Galaxy 2 Galaxy – Journey of the Dragons [Underground Resistance]