Seeking to explore the depths of grooves and melodies combined, and trying to create a deep and refreshing sound; Nandu delivers the latest mix straight out of Copenhagen.
With roots deep in other genres like jazz, rock and pop, Nandu combines them all in an electronic setting. Not only aiming for the dance floor, but also attempting to inspire and tease the imagination of his listeners.
After releasing his 3rd solo album “One Man’s High Is Another Man’s Anxiety” on Connected in the fall of 2018, and with a long line of other releases, on labels such as Azzur, Constant Circles, Connected & Rebirth, Nandu is ready to show you what he’s got in mix #241.
01. Nyaruach Feat. Friday – Gatluak (Nandu Remix) -Moblack
02. &ME – Solaris (Original Mix) – Keinemusik
03. Nandu – Calling feat Vâlva (Original Mix) –Conected
04. Gianni Romano & Emanuele Esposito Feat. Martina Camargo – La Mangueleña (Original Mix) – SwitchLab
05. Nandu & Oluhle – Isibane (Original Mix) – Connected
06. Thor Rixon feat. Mx Blouse – Khahlela (Original Mix) Get Physical
07. Bruce Loko – Do It Right (Dub) – Get Physical
08. Nandu – One Man’s High Is Another Man’s Anxiety (Original Mix) – Connected 09. Katie Otro – Look (Feather and Dot Remix) – Afro Acid
10. Theus Mago and Local Suicide – Komm Ins Loch (Aera_Remix) – Duro