DHL Mix #157 By Kiko
What defines Kiko best is versatility.
He is an artist who has thrilled electronic music fans for two decades now, with a journey beginning in the mid-90s in Grenoble, France. Back then, Kiko’s work ended up on imprints like Interface and Ozone Records, alongside artists like The Hacker, Oxia and Miss Kittin.
In 2011, Carl Cox chose him for his Revolution Tour warm-ups in France and then in 2013 he marked by his own tour with worldwide gigs. By now, Kiko is a prolific artist with more than 500 tracks to his name, a lot of fruitful collaborations, like the one with his friend Olivier Giacomotto or his side project Minota for Miguel Campbell‘s label Outcross, and many signatures that count, such as Noir Music, Suara, Get Physical, Sincopat, and many more. Check out what all the fuss is about for this bonafide dance music veteran as Kiko joins us on DHL.
1. Luis Leon – Mizumi – Nightcolours
2. Marvin & Guy – Superior Conjunction – Life and death
3. Kolsh – Push – Kompakt
5. Kink – Neutrino –DGTL
6. Alex Niggemann – Fences – Aeon
10. Fairmont – Shadows of mine ( rebolledo remix ) – suara
12. Citizen Kain & Kiko – meantime ( part 1 ) – Noir Music