Music content management platform LANDR has just launched the full encrypted LANDR Sharing platform.
In bypassing the combination of Dropbox, WeTransfer, Gmail, and the likes, LANDR has simplified and secured Sharing into a single step. Artists will now be able to share, collect feedback and privately stream, from the web, mobile or even directly from the mixing environment with end to end content encryption.
The slew of opportunities the platform provides artists include:
– Creators decide who gets to hear their tracks and for how long—1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day or 1 week.
– See who’s listened and who hasn’t.
– Tracks disappear after the share has expired.
– If a track leaks, get assistance finding out was behind it.
– Watermarking technology from major labels.
LANDR has also partnered with Grammy Winning Engineer Derek ‘MixedbyAli’ Ali (To Pimp a Butterfly, Good Kid M.A.A.D City) to celebrate the launch of LANDR Sharing. Interested participants are invited to submit their tracks for a chance to have it mastered by Ali. Find the complete details on platform and contest below.
CONTEST: Get Your Music Mixed By Grammy-Award-Winning Engineer Derek ‘MixedbyAli’ Ali. Enter HERE