Legendary electronic music producer and DJ Mauro Picotto is back with “A Call in the Club”.
The LP is due out 5 May on Alchemy and features Mauro’s wide ranging abilities. The Italian star has been making chart topping tunes since the ‘80s, holding key residencies around the world, has put out many essential albums and countless singles that have helped define the state of dance music. Now, he makes a triumphant return with this brilliant new album capturing moods from intense and edgy main room tracks to more funked up and playful house grooves.
Check out an exclusive cut off the album below and be sure to grab it on 5 May!
01) Mauro Picotto – Unthinkable
02) Mauro Picotto – The Essence
03) Mauro Picotto & Riccardo Ferri – Niuik (How Fortunate The Man With None)
05) Mauro Picotto – Flashing (Basun mix)
06) Mauro Picotto & Riccardo Ferri – Organic Electronic
07) Mauro Picotto – Old But Gold (Updated mix)
08) Mauro Picotto – A Call In The Club
09) Mauro Picotto – Latin Movement
10) Mauro Picotto – The Whistle (Bonus Beat Tool only)
11) Mauro Picotto – Private Eyes (Watchin You)
12) Mauro Picotto – Mystic Force (Personal mix)
13) Mauro Picotto – Fugitives
14) Mauro Picotto presents Barny Scott – Ayala (Can You Feel) (Luca Donzelli Tech House Vision mix)
15) Mauro Picotto presents Barny Scott – Don’t Let Me Go (Pulsar mix)
16) Mauro Picotto – Look Behind (xxbass mix)
17) Mauro Picotto – Unthinkable (Full Vox mix)
18) Mauro Picotto & Riccardo Ferri – Cazzenbeis