Growing up with Belgium’s rich history in music, Lockwood, who were already passionate about music since they were little, would discover house, techno as well as jazz, funk at their local record store, becoming captivated by the sounds they heard.
In love with the darkness and melancholia you find in electronic music, Lockwood decided that they wanted to be more than just a listener, so they wasted no time in establishing themselves as a serious studio talent. Making music really gave Lockwood a chance to fuse all of what they loved about music and still express themselves in doing so.
By releasing in 2013 on MLC and Canary Recordings they earned the respect from the underground scene where they call home. This led to the birth of their debut EP called ‘Let’s Talk’ that Steve Bug unearthed and brought to the attention of the world. With ‘Let’s Talk’ having enjoyed its full release via Dessous and further EP’s already in the pipeline, it looks like the future for Lockwood is quite bright.
Today, we proudly present Lockwood exclusively in the mix to wind down 2015.
1. Mbongwana Star – Malukayi (ft. Konono no.1)
2. Suzanne Kraft – Mood Is In The etail
3. Floating Points – Argonaut
4. Pender Street Steppers – Glass City
5. Beat Spacek – I Wanna Know (Seven Davis Jr. remix)
6. Kez Ym – Late Night Remedy (Andrés remix)
7. Falty Dl – Straight & Arrow
8. Roland Things – Floating On A Salt Lake
9. Mathew Johnson – Marionette
10. Joy Orbison – The Shrew Would Have Cushioned The Blow
11. D-Ribeiro – The Circus
12. Stl – Heaven’s Vape
13. Brian Harden – Beyond Calais
14. Stephen Lopkin – Mugs Alley
15. Aroma Pitch – Portal
16. Melanie De Biassio – The Flow ( Hex remix)