A proper underground star, Mina Records boss Masaya lives and breathes music as a DJ, studio force, and label boss.
Captivated from an early age by the club scene in her local Lausanne, Switzerland, Masaya eventually locked down a residency at its legendary D! Club. Through the many years spent here, Masaya’s multi-dimensional approach to DJing and reading the crowd was developed and became unquestionable.
Now, after 10 years of great releases, Masaya is set for her latest and greatest opus, one which is particularly personal. Three years in the making and influenced by the birth of her son, her “Picking up the Pieces” LP is an album which draws on a rich range of musical references sucking listeners in right away with its sensational mood and groove.
Anticipating the release, Masaya joins our mix series for an hour of soft electronic music.
“Picking up the Pieces” is available 10 March on Chapter 24 Records
01. Masaya – Walking Dad (Kurt Baggaley remix ) – Chapter24
02. Hove – Portes du Soleil – Light of other days
03. John Tejada – Bim – Acid Test
04. Nhar – Deltavox – Crossfrontier
05. Alex Smoke – Dust – (Mano Le Tough edit) – White
06. Synkro – Closed Doors – Apollo
07. Hiver – Soundescence – Curle
08. Masaya – Justin Loves – Chapter24
09. Patrice Scott – Distr5th – Sistrum
10. Panorama Channel – Teacher – Biologic
11. Baba Stiltz – Are you Mad Cause I’m Not Mad – Studio Barnhus
12. Marbert Rocel – With your Love (Quarion remix) – Compost
13. Lord of The Isles – Sunrise – Firecracker
14. Terry Brooks & Aaron Soul – City Life – (Carl Craig remix) – Rush Hour
15. David & Zopelar – Origini (Ripperton remix) – Endless
16. Masaya – Walking Dad – Chapter24