DHA Mix #283 By Eelke Kleijn
A rare and singular talent, Eelke Kleijn’s music stretches from stretches from film scores to deep live shows and incredibly well formed productions.
A true modern day composer, this Rotterdam based music maker’s potential seemingly has no bounds. With a career consistently in acceleration mode, Eelke Kleijn has released music everywhere from Sony to Eskimo Recordings to Suara, while scoring such film’s as Parker, The Crossing, Wrath of the Titans, and This Means War.
Recently, he has launched his new imprint DAYS like NIGHTS, which features his latest EP “The Terminal” (a track which can be heard on this mix), while celebrating class gigs around the world including a debut in Seoul, as well as standout performances in Los Angeles, New York, and Argentina (amongst others).
Now, we are thrilled to welcome this true ambassador of Dutch electronic music and a figurehead of what is possible within the scene. Enjoy!
01. Bwana – On Patrol For Their Control
02. Sasha ft. Police – Out of Time
03. Ephemerals – Astrae (Laolu Remix)
05. Anthony Athalla – Junoverse (Kydus Remix)
06. Cristoph – Eleven
07. D.E.C.A.D.A. – Lifted Down
08. Qbical – Present Day
09. Ditian – Lullaby for Lucy
10. Jan Blomqvist – Drift (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
11. Eelke Kleijn – The Terminal