Another week, another dangerous pill warning…

This time the pill in question is a red ‘Lego,’ and looks like the toy brick it is named after. The warning was issued over the weekend as two 21 year old women became unconscious in Manchester nightclub. The women were later rushed to the hospital where they did survive. Police are still asking anyone for information on the distributor of the ‘Lego’ pills, as well as urging anyone who may have them in their possession to not take.

“These women are very lucky. I’m happy to be saying that they should make a full recovery, but the reality is, I could easily have been giving my condolences to their families instead,” Detective Inspector Brian Morley said of the situation

The news comes a week after a 17 year old passed away from taking a dangerous ‘Mastercard’ pill at Manchester’s Victoria Warehouse.


Source: Sky News