Tag: moog music

Moog Music CEO Gives Full Company Ownership To Employees

“I’ve sold half the company”, is what factory employees of leading synthesizer brand Moog were told by CEO Michael Adams last week. For a staff known to be one of the most loyal across industries, this came as quite a shock. A sigh of relief followed when Adams continued “I sold it to you”, thereby officially announcing Moog Music, which was founded in 1953 by Robert Moog, to become an employee-owned business. Company staff will immediately own 49% of Moog Music, Adams explained, while the other 51% will be granted to Moog employees in the following six years. The New ... Read more