Describe 3 seminal moments in Elevate existence?
1) Having an artist that’s never been heard of hit the top 10 releases chart on Beatport like Vinicius Honorio has done.
2) Releasing our album Modular Baptism (a first for us on our own imprint)
3) Having good friends and artists we really respect release on the label such as Mark Reeve and Julian Jeweil.
Most disappointing moment in Elevate existence?
Well, of course, there’s times your convinced a track could smash it that doesn’t. There’s no golden rule in this game
Describe Elevate album artwork?
Best Elevate showcase?
We’re just starting those so let’s answer this later down the line.
Worst Elevate showcase?
Dream Elevate artist?
See also: Interview: Pig&Dan
Most important business/music app/program/software?
Longest Day(s) ever worked?
Everyday, it’s very 24/7 this job. There’s no ELEVATOR to success, only the stairs.
We have lots of interesting projects and releases coming up on the label, at the moment we have just launched our A Sides series which we’ve split into 3 parts over the summer, with tracks from amazingly talented producers like; Julian Jeweil, Luca Agnelli, Aitor Ronda and Tom Hades amongst others. We’re also very excited about our own release which sees us collaborate with ANNA as well as some forthcoming remixes of tracks from our ‘Modular Baptism’ album.
1) Infaam Konigin – Through The Valley – ELEVATE
2) DJ Deep, Traumer – La Valle La B (La Deep Mix)
3) Spettro – Ba’als’ Hour – ELEVATE promo
4) Victor Ruiz – Uranus – ELEVATE promo
5) Pig&Dan, Anna – Track2 – ELEVATE promo
6) Zakari&Blange – Drive – ELEVATE promo
7) WHYT NOYZ – Russian Doll – ELEVATE promo
8) Aitor Ronda – Pure – ELEVATE promo
9) Etai Tarazi – Dusty – ELEVATE promo
10) Wehbba – Step Up – ELEVATE promo
11) Pig&Dan – Sensation – Terminal M